Sep 7, 2016

Blueberry Balls

A friend gave me this recipe. I'm not sure if she just wanted to laugh at me or if she was serious and actually enjoyed it. Maybe it was that time in the month when she was cooking it. I didn't know it would sent people into diabetic comas, I realized that after tasting it.
But I told you I had so many blueberries I could do whatever I wanted with them! So I made the blue balls :-D= I think this is one of the sweetest things I've ever created. It is so sweet your feet will clench in fists :-D= So bear that in mind if you want to recreate that.

You'll need:
  • 300g white chocolate
  • 3 table spoons heavy cream
  • 5 table spoons butter
  • 4 table spoons blueberries
  • sugar for rolling it in
1) Melt the chocolate and add the cream to it.
2) Heat up the butter a little.
3) When both of these things are room temperature, pour them together and add the blueberries - you can crush some to add blue tint to it. Mix well and put it in the fridge for about two hours.
4) Roll balls or any shapes you want from the mixture and then roll them in sugar (I am an idiot and didn't have icing sugar so I had to go with crystal and therefore added an unwanted crunch to the balls). Be fast about it because your body temperature will melt it.
5) Store in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment