Apr 24, 2016

Mindy Wilde: Paranormal Pleasure

Since the title is self-explanatory, I had no doubt this free e-book would be just like the others. Well, it was and wasn't at the same time. It was super short (about 15 pages) and held adult content. So yes, we've seen this before.
On the other hand, it was quite well-written. You know that my expectations are very low when it comes to these free e-books and I usually give a point for amusement or at least one little thing that caught my eye but somehow I didn't have to sweat it here. 
The short story somehow flows naturally and even though it is a very fast account of the events, there is enough background to build the story on. I'm quite impressed. After reading so much shitty stuff I'm really surprised someone can actually write quite a good short story given the fact that erotic stories are at the bottom of any genre.
Of course you won't find out anything about the vampires here only that vampire/human relationship is prohibited and is punishable by death. Well, it's a story supposed to turn you on, not to give you a lecture on vampire lore.

GENRE: erotic short story
FANGS OUT: it will not bore you to death
FANGS RETRACTING: I had some Twilight-ish flashbacks in the forest scenes
TOTAL SCORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment