Apr 10, 2016

A. K. Michaels: Sabrina's Vampire

We had a break from free e-books last week so it means I'm strong enough to face whatever they bring again. I hope.
My misery is usually short because as I've already mentioned in one of my previous posts, they never give you the whole book for free. It's either just an introduction (in that case I'm not even bothering to write a review because I'm so mad after reading a couple of chapters only to find out I got nowhere in the story and must buy the rest in order to find out more - not mentioning such pieces is my strategy then) or a first part of many. It wouldn't stand a chance of being published in the real world. But apparently anything is possible online, so...
This week brings us yet another very plotless and rather explicit piece (mental note to self - find out if all free stuff is for horny adults). If this kind of literature is your forte, then go on my friend, there is a plenty of that. But if you are more into plots and twists and some deeper meaning you'll be disappointed.
I'm not sure I want to elaborate on how stupid the characters act (given the fact that some of them are detectives and should know better or given the fact that the relationship which started so fast is very unbalanced since only one party can read the other's mind and so on). You get to know something about the vampires and how their world works though there is nothing we wouldn't have seen before and I'm quite tired of reading about how when you find your destined mate you can just bang your way into eternity. 
Just like I said, don't expect much except the hot scenes for which you will probably love it.

GENRE: X-rated
FANGS OUT: instant gratification
FANGS RETRACTING: poor plot
TOTAL SCORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment