Dec 24, 2013

Rubber Ducky Frenzy

It all started as a joke. My best friend gave me a rubber duck for my 18th birthday (third row, middle duck with a red bow). But somehow other people picked up this habit of buying me rubber ducks for all occasions and I soon was flooded with them. Not that I mind, they are pretty cool and represent all the evil of this globalized world as my sociology teacher would probably tell (I just love ambivalency, don't you?). 
But since it is getting worse for my family and friends to get me one because they no longer remember which ones I own, I decided to document my collection. So here is the first part of the rubber duck series. The ducks are in no particular order - all thoughts of organizing them according to color etc. vanished with the time it took to take pictures and cut the pictures into squares. 


No comments:

Post a Comment