Nov 30, 2013

Shimmery brown look for hazel eyes

I didn't intend to include any make-up tutorials when starting this blog but since I'm discovering the "world of putting colors on your face" now (unlike other girls who usually learn this in puberty and then are able to create awesome looks later in their life) why not share my discoveries with you. 
I got asked a lot today if my eye color was green - that rarely happens because I have one of those "hmmmm, we can't decide which color to give you" eyes and they look different all the time (depending on the light and mostly it is in the favor of the brown color). Surprisingly I probably got the green out today. Ha, without the use of any purple as most tutorials advise. 
I can only show you the finished look over there  --------------------->  because I didn't think of showing anyone, let alone documenting the whole process, but since everyone at work asked about it, it resulted in the shitty pictures which don't do the look justice (I think you have already gotten used to my super old camera which doesn't make sharp colorful pics) taken about 14 hours after application (so we can say it's really long lasting).
But I remember what I used for it, so don't panic, I'll tell you how to recreate it. It's gonna be very easy - I don't do complicated - I'm usually happy I can manage to have  breakfast and dress up after I wake up (yay for not-morning-people) so if I can't make my face look nice in 10 minutes, I don't bother with it at all.
I have greasy complexion so I have to prime my eyes with Urban Decay's primer even though the liquidy eye shadow by Lambre in nr.5 I used says it doesn't need it (I tried, it lasted a couple of hours but not the 14 hours I need so primer it is then). Then I applied the eye shadow all over my eye lid with a finger and spread it even a little further to the area above the crease so that the darker shadow would stick and blend easily. Next step included a fluffy brush and Catrice's Intensif' Eye in 010 Black or White Swan? which I blended in the crease and above it to make it look more smoky or defined. And lastly, I took my black Elf cream eyeliner and made a line along my eye lashes. Oh, and a black mascara to coat my lashes.... That's all: 10 minutes to make an easy and still nice eye make-up which will look good throughout the whole day.



No comments:

Post a Comment