Oct 23, 2013

Just hanging around...

Find what's wrong with the picture.Yes! The graffiti looks terrible.
I'm derping my way through the town, looking for some presents to buy when I cast a look at a bike. Nothing weird here, I continue staring into the shop windows when my brain says something in the last picture I sent to analyze was odd. So I take a look back at the bike and see a dog staring at me from a floral tote bag. 
The owner comes after I'm done with the picture so I don't have to explain anything. All I can do is guess. The owner is a really old guy. The dog has grey hair around its muzzle, so it is probably old as well.  I think this is the best way for this obviously inseparable duo to get to town as efficiently as possible without tiring their feet (paws).
I'm heading into a shop now seeing the old guy hop onto his bike and ride away. However, when I emerge from the shop, the dog is back only securely put into the bike holder now. I look around and see the old guy at the florist's across the street buying a gargantuan pot with a white chrysanthemum plant. 
I had to hurry for the bus so I never saw where in the hell the old guy put the plant but the dog totally OK with his/her destiny of hanging in the bag made my day.
Resting its head on the light and waiting.

Someone doesn't like this photoshoot.
Patiently looking in the distance, wishing for the owner to get back asap so that the weirdo stops taking the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment