Aug 24, 2016

Millet Flour Cake

I had no idea what I was doing. I just had some exotic ingredients and wanted to used them. So I experimented a little. And it turned out OK. Well, not OK, it was actually good. 

You'll need:
  • 1 cup millet flour
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup amaranth flakes
  • 2 table spoons butter
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup dry goji berries soaked in prickly pear liqueur 
  • 200g cream cheese
  • 5 table spoons nutella
  • strawberries for decoration
1) You know how it is - just mix everything together and wait a little - oats and amaranth tend to soak some of the milk up so you want to let it sit for a little while and then either add a little bit of milk or send it to the oven (180°C, 35 minutes). As you may have noticed, I didn't add any baking powder because I wanted my cake to be flat and dense but you can do whatever you want.
2) Mix the cheese and nutella and wait till you can decorate your cake. ;-)= 


No comments:

Post a Comment