Feb 21, 2016

Alexandra Ivy: When Darkness Ends

I needed a break from that e-book gibberish I've been reading so I grabbed something that has been sitting on my shelf for a while and which I've been waiting and dreading to read ever since its publication last year. 
Well, since the fail with Sookie Stackhouse series ending without me knowing about it, I've been following all the authors I read on social media so that I know of the new releases and stuff. Which means I was prepared for the end. Ivy decided to finish her Guardians of Eternity series with this book.
This book took me longer to read than usual because I was enjoying it - knowing this would be my goodbye to yet another series I read (and no, I will probably not re-read the series, I'm not a fan of reading something I know the ending of). Honestly, it seems like all the authors of those never-ending series are quitting and starting new series which I won't read since there are no vampires in them, duh! 
Anyway, as usual, there were some hot scenes, some action scenes, some twists and unexpected appearances but to my disappointment there wasn't enough of Levet. I bet it's everyone's favourite character because he really is the best and knowing this was a farewell book I hoped to see more of him and his funny phrases. The granite creature has made its way into my heart and will forever top my list of fictional characters I adore. So bye bye, Levet, you'll be missed!

GENRE: paranormal romance with a gargoyle
FANGS OUT: gargoyle
FANGS RETRACTING: it is schematic
TOTAL SCORE:


No comments:

Post a Comment