Feb 11, 2015

Leftover Cookies

I wanted to make cookies but I didn't have enough of anything to make decent cookies so I combined all the stuff I found and prayed it would work. And you know what? It did! 
The result were moist cookies which filled my stomach for hours. I had two for breakfast and wasn't hungry till lunch.

You will need (20 big cookies)
  • 200g oats
  • 100g butter
  • 100g coconut oil
  • 2 table spoons hazelnut chocolate spread
  • 3 table spoons maple syrup
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 7 spoons of chopped walnuts
  • 5 spoons puffed amaranth
  • 5 spoons chopped dark chocolate
1) Melt butter with coconut oil and hazelnut spread.
2) Chop the bananas to tiny pieces.
3) Mix everything together.
4) Line your square pan with baking paper and with the help of spoon try to put the batter on it. This time I didn't do any balls, just spread the batter in the shape I wanted. It didn't move during the baking. 
5) Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
6) Let them cool on the pan because they break easily when they are still hot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment